Monday, December 14, 2009

Some Christmas Vingettes from my Home.....




This year I went for simple silver, white, and soft blue...and cheap...all these little goodies were purchased at the Goodwill pound store for next to nothing....or made at home with bits of paper, burlap, and fabric remnants...My daughter made all of the little ornaments for our little white tree...The soft blue wreath was made out of an old grapvine wreath hot glue and a boa found at the goodwill pound store for around .20 cents b/c it weighed so little...The jars are filled with tinsel, and any other white/creme fill I could find in my house...The bench I made from an old headboard and bench I attached together, painted and then added fabric around the base...had it for sale at a few of my shows but then decided to keep it for myself...Just a few shots, we are continuing to add more and more...little slow this year because of all the business in staging and decorating for Monticello's show and Monmouth's windows....Hope you enjoy....

8 comments:

  1. Your home looks fabulous! It all is so festive w/ a shabby chic flare! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Blessings~ Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did a great job - your decor looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so incredibly lovely. The ornaments your daughter made are especially wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative way to show your decor! Lovin' the whites. Thanks for the tour. And for linking up to SNS!

    FJ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loves the soft simple white of your Christmas decor. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your Christmas Spirit & decorations in your home. You are welcome to stop by my blog to view my tour as well.
    Happy Holidays & Many Blessings
    Campbelljane

    ReplyDelete