Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Heart Toile....




I love toile...love it....love it... love it...I love all kinds of toile and color combinations....But especially black and white/creme...Maybe because that is what I seem to find on sale or at Goodwill....or TJ Max...It all started about 7 years ago when I found Waverly Black Toile throw pillows at Big Lots for 4.oo a piece!  I bought 2 then went back the next day and bought another 2...I have washed them and washed them and they have held up!  The chair you see has a toile slipcover I scored at TJ Max...years ago for $10.00...It nicely covers the 70's yellow wing back chair I purchased at Goodwill for $5.00 (It was hideous)....Here and there I have picked up more, always for super cheap...I love it....I love Toile...ha,ha enjoy...Chandra















2 comments:

  1. I love toile as well, need to incorporated it more into my scheme. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything I have seen of yours is so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing your photos.

    Have a great rest of your Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete