Thursday, January 7, 2010

It Is a Delicate Balance....


It is a delicate balance being a part of shows, sales, ect....  I have two beautiful children ages 4 and 5 1/2...They mean everything to me...I am home with them 5 out of the 7 days of the week and work the other two days as an Early Interventionist (working with birth to 3 year olds with special needs in the home).  My wonderful hubby is home with our kiddos on those two days a week... This past year and a half I have pursued my Shabby to Chic business... Having sales at my home, traveling to shows and being a vendor there...It is a blast, but as I said before a balance....I love the experiences and the fun of shows, but I want to be the best mommy to my kiddos....I may love creating something out of nothing, but it will be nothing if my time is consumed with those "things" and not on the beautiful children God has blessed me with.... I am not trying to be too serious, but it is something that I remind myself of if I feel I am getting too busy.....I am grateful for the new experiences I am having, for the new things I am seeing and learning, but when it comes down to it, my kiddos will always be my number one priority and ohhhh I love them soooo!   Chandra

4 comments:

  1. Amen, sister! I love doing a variety of things, but oh, how I love my family. I want to always be about God's business and what He has for me to do. I always try to put family first, after God, and then the other "stuff" can just fall into place.

    I do think it's great to have something you are crazy and passionate about doing. I think we can do many things as long as we "do all things as unto Him".

    I love seeing the things you do. Keep on keeping on!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chandra, thanks for your congrats. I took a leap of faith and applied.....See what happens when we try!!!

    I have no doubts you are the best Mom ever!!! Family will always come first in my book too. When they get to be 16 they need you less and less...Keeping busy with what I love is heavenly. I miss you and want to get together very soon. and whenever i need a partner your the first im calling!!!!
    Blessings Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie! You will do awesome at Farm Chicks! I look forward to seeing you soon and anytime I love working with you! We make a great team! Talk soon, Chandra

    ReplyDelete