Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Kiddos....


One of my close friends Kirsten who is a professional photographer came out to visit in December....She along with our other friend Jenny who is also a professional photographer captured some great shots of my kiddos...I hid around the side, they were much more cooperative for Kirsten and Jenny when mommy was hidden away....They were all smiles when they said smile.....These are two of my favorite...I especially love that you can see my son Trenton who just turned 4 this month is now taller than his sister Nayelie who is 51/2....We are a tall family my husband is 6' 7" and I am 5' 10".....So he is a big guy:)  I need to get the pictures blown up and put on my wall!  I think they turned out wonderful!  For now I will just share them here until I get them printed.....Chandra

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chandra. These children are beautiful and man your husband is tall. Sorry, but I had to mention that.

    Also, I nominated you for a Kreativ Blog award and would love for you to go to my All Things Homes site to see the details.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Hey we are having a big blogger bash at our May Funky Junk Sisters Show, hope you can make it there!

    Linda & Dixie
    The Funky Junk Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous children you have!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete