Monday, January 25, 2010

Sorry....My posts will be sporadic for a while....

Hello Everyone....

We have lots going on here at the Ferguson Household...I have some news to share with you but will do so later in Feb....as of now I will be posting here and there....Sorry it has taken me some time since my last post....We are all ok, just have to complete some things that will take away my time and energy from my blogging time...Thanks for being understanding...Amy I wanted to say Thank you for the nomination...I have not forgotten about you :)  Sorry, I have not had time to respond yet.....Thanks again! Chandra....

3 comments:

  1. Noooooo Not Prego...we have some other things going on, not bad, good, but I am not ready to announce just yet, it does not have to do with Shabby to Chic either....I will email you:) Miss you too! Chandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Blessings on whatever you are doing. Hope to hear from you soon with your big announcement.

    ReplyDelete