Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Board and Batten


Board and Batten in our Master Bedroom..........A Redo to cover up wallpaper stuck to the sheetrock....After hours of scraping wallpaper in our Master Bathroom.....I suggested to my hubby that I had an Idea for cover up the one wall in our Master Bedroom that had wallpaper.....Since he did most of the scraping of the wallpaper he was very agree-able and let me do my thing.....I did it completely myself and absolutely love the results, character, and charm it has added to our Master Bedroom!  There is some before pictures of the 80's wallpaper wall for your enjoyment.....ha,ha.....Chandra.....I am linking up to 
Funky Junk's Workshop Series

4 comments:

  1. WOW, I love it...such an improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out so pretty. Did you just paint over the wallpaper that wouldn't come off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. Love how you jumped in and just did it. It turned out really nice and give that side of the room some real interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya on the wall paper!! This looks fabulous...great job!

    ReplyDelete