Saturday, March 27, 2010

Patience.....

Well....when it comes to patience...I have some....I am patient with my children (most of the time), patient with my hubby (most of the time), but when it comes to projects, and the selling of our house, ugh...I find myself not very patient.....I know I need to just relax, it has only been 3 weeks...but I want to know what the next step will be, where we will end up....Ideas run through my head of what I will do in our next home....I know God has a plan and I need to trust that things will happen when the time is right....We looked at some potential houses this weekend to purchase once our home sells/ if it sells....ha,ha....We saw some rough looking houses but I was having fun visualizing what could be done to them...had to laugh at how some of them were not staged at all...lets just say a pile of  80's adult videos strewn around and a penis cake form pan....right next to them....Now hows that for appeal....We got a good laugh....  I just need to remember Patience....Patience....Patience..... Chandra

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...that was a sight I'm sure...that is so crazy!! Finding a new home is so exciting and not being able to make any moves when you want to is hard...but hang in there because you'll definitely want to if God is involved!! He knows and has the best for us...but I know what you're feeling...keep the faith!!

    ReplyDelete