Saturday, March 6, 2010

Some things sell with a quickness and some just stick around....

It is funny how some of my furniture that I think will sell....does not....and then others that I am not sure about fly out the door at the first sale they are shown at....Sometimes there seems to be no rhyme or reason, just the right buyer, looking for something sort of like what I have.....or that person that says,...."oh my goodness I don't really need it but have to have it"....I think that can be the fun of it....Sometimes those pieces that I added a little bit of "punch" to, that are not just white, seem to go quickly....but, then sometimes it is just the simple soft colors that are appealing to my buyers.....Just funny....Here are some shots of some pieces that "flew" out my garage door and some that have just been hanging around looking for the perfect home....  PIECE up above with the toile and pocka dots  SOLD FIRST SALE...........
Black piece above an armoire top I added legs to, Sold first sale, creme dresser stuck around for 5 sales before it sold.......Lime green piece with pocka dots again sold first sale??????
Robin's egg blue dresser sold 2nd sale... small white desk to the right with old window attached to it never sold.....I eventually gave it to a friend.... Red desk sold first sale so did the red dresser above....hmmmm.....red is good.....

2 comments: