Saturday, June 5, 2010

Daddy's and Their Baby Girls...

You know there is something very special about the bond a daddy and his little girl have...I understand this personally from being the daughter of a wonderful dad...There is a bond there like none other...something so perfectly sweet...A dad who is close to his daughter provides comfort, support, confidence, and re-assurance...When I think of my father I think of those things...Now being a mother and looking at my daughter with my husband, her daddy, I see such a special bond...He is so tender with her....She seeks him out for lots of hugs and cuddles and if he is hugging me she has to be right in the middle of us...He encourages her and re-assures her...He is teaching her, even if he is not aware, that she deserves to be treated with respect, that she is beautiful just the way God made her, to love herself, and to have the confidence to be a strong young woman someday...this is not something he necessarily says to her in words, but rather in the interactions he has with her....What a blessing to have such a wonderful husband who can give our daughter the blessing of being a wonderful daddy to her and a great example of what she deserves to have in a husband when she becomes a woman someday......Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment