Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tonight as I watched...

Tonight as I watched the kiddos talking about their day...laughing...asking sweet and innocent questions...climbing on daddy...rushing over to give me hug...then moving onto the next thing...I looked over at Joe as Trenton said something that made us both laugh...He looked at me and without words we knew what we were both thinking in that moment...They are growing they are getting bigger...they are not babies or toddlers anymore...they have an opinion about things...are questioning life and the things around them...they are growing...It was a sweet moment, exciting and sad all wrapped in one...They are growing into such beautiful little people..but they are growing...As much as I wish to hold onto that moment a little longer...that baby stage a little longer...toddlerhood...a little more...time goes on they change...a new fun stage to experience...but all the same...they are growing....Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment