Monday, July 12, 2010

It Was a Great Day!

The Cottage sale went great!  A big THANK YOU to all of those who came out to it!  I also want to say THANK YOU to my mom for watching the kiddos and my sister for helping me with everything!  Also another BIG thank you to my Best Buddy Brit for hanging out with me and bringing me a much needed Chai Frosty just because!  I love seeing what people decide to buy and the ideas they share with me on how they might use their new treasure!  It is very rewarding to see my creations be enjoyed by someone other than myself:)  So THANK YOU all for making my cottage sales a success and even possible!  Thankyou, Chandra

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything is just perfectly lovely. So nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your sale! Looking forward to seeing what you bring to my show!

    hugs,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love those white frames... do you have any left? I would have so loved to go to your sale, not sure where you are located but i bet you arent near Edmonton, AB :( too bad. Seriously if you have any of those frames left, please let me know the cost.

    ReplyDelete