Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So Photography It Is.....

Well I just purchased a professional camera....and had a photo shoot today with my lovely daughter Nayelie....I love the new camera and will be purchasing a new lense to go with it....So I have decided that I will in fact be pursuing a business in photography in addition to my Shabby to Chic designs business...The two work well together actually...I can find wonderful props with all of my antique treasures....I will be putting together price packages and looking at how I want to start out...The prices will be good especially starting out...so let me know if any one out there wants to have a photo shoot.... Hope you enjoyed the photos....Chandra

3 comments:

  1. I think that is a wonderful idea!!! Would you like to come to Barn House and do photos of my booth? or of the show? Just a thought :)
    Miss ya
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your daughter and those pictures are gorgeous - i so wish i lived close to you. I really love the two large frames that were hanging on the tree - if you have those two left i would love it if you could email me prices of the frames and then we can talk about shipping. paintedwhyte@hotmail.com
    thanks
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chandra, I will check with them and let you know. :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete